Friday, December 16, 2011
Sesame Place
Tonight was my maiden voyage to Sesame Place. For those who don't know, Sesame Place is sot of like Disneyland, but for Sesame Street...and significantly smaller (I think)....and with Sesame Street muppets...uhm....that's about it. Regardless, I have to admit that I didn't think I would enjoy this at all, but I actually did. Yeah, it was quite commercial, but to see the joy on Christopher's face...and the painful, agonizing fright of Matthew's face...when they got to see all the Sesame Street characters. We watched a short Christmas show...looked at lights...took a couple of spins on the ol' carousel...got some popcorn...and best of all.....got in for a mere $0.71! There is apparently a Christmas parade as well, but our kids were losing their minds with fatigue and we decided to leave before the parade. We'll try again next Friday maybe. Until then...here are some pictures of the fantasy ride through childhood.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahah..."the painful, agonizing fright of Matthew's face." Too funny! Looking at the photos, though, he seems to have done okay. His grin is almost as big as Christopher's! This seems like a super fun place to visit, even for those of us for whom childhood is a distant memory. However, I'm trying to figure out what's going on with the characters on stage. Were they doing a musical number? Re-enacting critical scenes from A Christmas Carol, perhaps?
ReplyDeleteyes, it was called "A Very Elmo Christmas"...it was cute. And there were a bunch of kids in open areas dancing around to the music...it was honestly very cute to watch.
ReplyDelete