Here are some pictures of our Christmas decorations so far. We don't have our tree up yet, but it will be up this weekend. I got a lot of the outside lights done...I just want to try to find some red and green lights for the eaves...then that will be done. I can honestly say that I'm pretty stoked for Christmas this year...more than usual...don't know why...just am. Anyway, had to get some pictures of Christopher and Matthew enjoying the outside lights as well...they'd have been better, but I forgot to change the shutter speed on my camera to get a clearer shot...One day I'll learn.
Got some cute pictures of Matthew with Nana Marianne, too...couldn't resist sharing them.
Oooh, pretty!! I'm very impressed with your decorations, even without the lights on the eaves. I especially love those little glow stick lights in the garden that look like flowers (with the petals closed). Those are really cool. And the boys look so delighted by all of it! Zooey has been super-excited about the Christmas lights, too. First thing in the morning, she comes and asks me to turn the Christmas tree lights on. And how can I say no?
ReplyDeleteunderstood....those large lights are actually LED lights that change color...they're pretty cool. Got them a few years back thinking they were something else...and they ended up being way cooler than I thought they would have been if I'd have gotten what I thought I was getting! (did that make any sense?) Thanks for the compliments. The Christmas tree is up now, just waiting for the branches to settle so we can light it up and decorate it. I will post when that's done.
ReplyDelete