Guess who learned how to use the timer mechanism on his new camera...
Christopher had to complete a homework assignment...taking a picture of our family, then posting the picture on a red piece of poster board (provided by his teacher) and designing it with a Christmas theme of some sort. Colleen worked with Christopher on the design while I worked on editing the picture. I think it turned out alright (picture on the bottom). Matthew apparently likes to bury his face in the corner of his crib when he sleeps...a la Christopher...and his daddy. I guess I can say Matthew has one thing that he got from his father...as well as his liking lemons...but that's another tale for another day. When we put him down in his crib, he twists around to face the bumper at the back corner of his crib, then hooks his arm around it. Strange, but it works. The picture of Christopher is from his Pajamas and Jingles night at his school. We sat in the chapel and sang Christmas songs...it was like a never-ending ear bludgeoning. Christopher's face in this picture pretty much sums up how all of us were feeling through this terrible experience. 

Sorry about Pajamas and Jingles Night. It sounds really fun in theory! The family photo turned out really well, though, as well as the fantastic family Christmas poster! And great job figuring out that camera timer. I think mine has one, but I've never managed to locate it among the endless pages of menus.
ReplyDeleteRight? There are many theories that sound as if they'd be "fun" or "worth it"....only to find out later in life that those theories were stupid and lame and will never be practiced again!
ReplyDelete