Seriously....what's cuter than a sleeping baby? NOTHING! We got some good shots of the new bug-a-boo taking some well-deserved nap-time. Its been a crazy two-weeks for the boy doing what newborns do....eating....pooping...trying to keep his head upright (somewhat successfully)...opening his eyes and checking out the scene from time to time...you know....all that stuff. Regardless, we got some pretty nice shots...didn't have to crop them out, center them, or anything....enjoy.
...and while Matthew was chilling out, scoping out, and pooping out....Christopher ended up getting sick. He got so sick, in fact, that he fell asleep by our sliding glass door. Not to worry, he has since recovered and is as good as new. What I thought was funny was that he fell asleep while playing with a puzzle piece and with his juice cup and using the curtain as a blanket. It almost looks like a scene from CSI (only the original, of course...not one of those off-brands). I told Colleen that she should have framed his body with carpet tape or masking tape...but she said that she wouldn't do it and that I have a sick sense of humor...while chuckling at the same time...we're sick and wrong.
Ohh, Matthew's little hands are so tiny! He is just the cutest little baby around, especially when he's asleep. And speaking of sleep, that picture of Christopher is hilarious. You totally should have done the thing with the masking tape around him. (I can see Horatio Caine putting on his sunglasses right now.) Wonderful pictures!
ReplyDelete