I love love love these! I was perusing these photos, and I was just thinking that the one on the bench was the cutest picture I'd ever seen, and then I saw the one with the two boys on the slide. Cutest. Photo. Ever. That one definitely wins the proverbial cookie. What a couple of sweethearts! I love the way Christopher's holding onto his brother like he's his best buddy in the whole wide world. I wish I'd had a sweet big brother like that! I also love all the photos of the boys on the swings and with Nana!
I love love love these! I was perusing these photos, and I was just thinking that the one on the bench was the cutest picture I'd ever seen, and then I saw the one with the two boys on the slide. Cutest. Photo. Ever. That one definitely wins the proverbial cookie. What a couple of sweethearts! I love the way Christopher's holding onto his brother like he's his best buddy in the whole wide world. I wish I'd had a sweet big brother like that! I also love all the photos of the boys on the swings and with Nana!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Karen...it was a good evening at the park...
ReplyDelete