Saturday, September 4, 2010
Pictures of Matthew
O.K., call us "suckers" if you wish, but Col and I opted to purchase pictures from the hospital's Maternity Unit (...you know...those people who come around and take pictures of your baby then try to sell you a way-overpriced package of photographs...most of which aren't very good, but they have you hook, line, and sinker because you're there anyway and still in an overwhelming state of awe and joy from all the excitement?....yeah, those). We did play it smart though, upon the recommendation of our friends, The Mesterns, and purchased the cd-rom of the pictures. The cd-rom package included, obviously, a disc that contained all the pictures the photographer took as well as the rights to do with the pictures what we please (they included a pdf. file that disclosed that we purchased all rights to the pictures and, therefore, can print them or display them as we deem fit without worry of copyright infringement.....nice touch I thought). So, since we have the rights to print or post them as we deem fit, here they are...Matthew Thomas Kane photos from Day 2 of his life on this planet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Oh my gosh, he's so teeny tiny and perfect! I love these pictures. They're just beautiful. We didn't buy the ones taken of Zooey because frankly they were pretty crappy. (And they weren't truly "first photos," as the people claimed, since we'd already taken about a thousand at that point.) But these are perfect! Those last two really get me. SO sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Karen. The pictures actually weren't too bad. I feel kind of bad though, because we didn't even have Christopher's picture taken when he was born. I'm not sure why we opted not to do it...I think it was money (as you know, they're really expensive)...and they didn't have the cd/rom option. I don't recall it ever being a conversation though. Regardless, thank you very much for the compliments.
ReplyDelete