Easter day with the Kanes and the Tierney family was a good time. We got Christopher all monkey-suited up and ready to hit the town. As you can see, in was a ham in full-form rockin' the cat-walk with his gray suit from J.C. Penny. The suit came with a tie, but he wasn't having it. He rocked the cat-walk anyway with the C.S.I. Miami-look.

After we got to Colleen's Aunt Chris' house, play time began full ahead. Kaylee, Max, and Christopher rode around for a bit in a big, red wagon. We had another Easter egg hunt, but Christopher was more interested in a toy bus that he found than finding eggs. The kids got bubbles and got to throw balls around...good times were had by all.




Oh, and did I mention that Christopher turned 2 years-old on Easter this year? Well, he did...here is the "airplane" cake that Colleen and I made for his celebration. He got loads of presents from a lot of different people. The birthday festivities were a nice cap to a very good Easter Day.



After we got to Colleen's Aunt Chris' house, play time began full ahead. Kaylee, Max, and Christopher rode around for a bit in a big, red wagon. We had another Easter egg hunt, but Christopher was more interested in a toy bus that he found than finding eggs. The kids got bubbles and got to throw balls around...good times were had by all.
Oh, and did I mention that Christopher turned 2 years-old on Easter this year? Well, he did...here is the "airplane" cake that Colleen and I made for his celebration. He got loads of presents from a lot of different people. The birthday festivities were a nice cap to a very good Easter Day.
You guys made that cake? I love it!! How did you make the airplane on top??
ReplyDeleteAnd happy #2 Christopher!!
That is a fantastic cake. And Christopher looks like such a little gentleman in his suit! I especially love the far right picture in the top three, where he's got his hands in his pockets and he's looking over his shoulder like a little Charlie Chaplin. So cute! The CSI: Miami look is totally where it's at. Maybe you should teach him to imitate Horatio Kaine and put on a pair of sunglasses in a really dramatic way. YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
ReplyDeletehaha...totally...and say everything in an extremely over the top dramatic fashion....that would be awesome.
ReplyDelete