Thursday, October 15, 2009

Soulive: The Note: West Chester, PA 10/14/2009





Went to West Chester, PA, to watch Soulive with some friends (even some new friends I just met last night). Great show, allbeit a short one (the show was over by midnight), but it was a great, great show. We all had a blast of a time. After their set they came down from the stage and chilled out with their fans at the bar. I got a chance to talk to all of them. They were amazingly approachable and didn't show any hint of ego or diva syndrome. It was actually very cool talking to them.

(Alan Evans: Drums, Neal Evans: Organ, Eric Krasno: Guitar)

Soulive drummer Alan Evans with The Three Mikes


A very short vid of the ending of a cover of The Beatles' "Get Back". I would have gotten more video, but I ran out of disk space and I didn't feel like trying to go back through it and delete stuff at the time....you might call it laziness, I call it too many PBR's (which, by the way, are not good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment