Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christopher in Trouble

The other night, Christopher wanted to call "Pop-Pop"...so we obliged the lad (who are we to deny him actually asking for something where we can actually verbally understand?) and allowed him to call Pop-Pop Bob. Pop-Pop Bob answers and Christopher says "Pop-Pop? [mumble-jumble-ooo-oooohh-blah-blah-wassaaaaaat(?)-blah-blah-bye-eeeeeeeee", then gives the phone to Mommy so that he can go and play. Soon after Colleen hung the phone up after a brief conversation with her father, Christopher came over to us and swiped the phone, then ran into his "hiding place" (which is also the place where he goes to drop a duece in his diaper) thinking he's invisible. Got caught and got in trouble...here is the story by picture. Enjoy. (And, for the record, I didn't lay a finger on the boy!)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I know I shouldn't laugh at the little guy's misery, but these photos are hilarious. And I love that he goes behind the piano to be invisible. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete