Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My First Attempt at mp4 Uploading

Here is my first attempt at uploading video. We have one of those floor activity centers for Christopher and he really seems to enjoy it a lot...especially now that he's starting to understand the ins and outs a little bit more each time he uses it. Regardless, I was home from work due to a skin infection on my right calf (from a spider bite) and spent the morning playing and talking with my son. I got the old activity center out and played there...we played peek-a-boo, and "what the hell does this do?" for about an hour. It was fun. I thought I'd take the opportunity to try this video thing and see how it works...and so that people who haven't got to see him (either ever or recently) can see how far he's developed since his introduction to the planet. So please endulge my techno learning.

1 comment: