Tuesday, September 2, 2008

He's Chunkin' Up


We're almost to the point where our Pediatrician will officially put that little "X" on his growth chart where his height, head cir., and weight will all be ON the little "safe" region. Christopher is officially no longer a "runt." I also don't get this, but I took both of these pictures today...he looks like a total tub on the bottom one! Who'da thunk? We're off of rice cereal for the last 2 weeks..now we're on oats. Yesterday he had his first non-cereal/non-formula meal. He downed some carrots. And may I also say that we're proud owners of The Magic Bullet...We will be trying to puree and store all of his foods (except for carrots...our pediatrician told us not to puree carrots for some reason. I asked, and she explained it, but I've got the retention of a goldfish so I can't remember specifically why. It had something to do with it requiring professional processing because of certain enzymes or chemicals used...something like that. I was distracted by a mural of a tree house in the doctor's office.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Look at that smile! I love it! And your goldfish story made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete