So, my Uncle Mike, Aunt Debbie, their baby daughter (who is now amazingly almost 22 years old...how time flies), and my Aunt Jenna came to Levittown to visit the Kane family and Grammy Stevie. Surprisingly enough, they too, thought Christopher was cute and amazing, although I'm beginning to think people are just telling me that! Anyways, the Sabatos were in the area from Anchorage, AK, and my Aunt Jenna from Jersey somewhere (I can't remember which city...sorry Aunt Jenna). So we met at my house, exchanged pleasantries, and departed to meal at the local Charlie Brown's Steakhouse. My mother and Aunts drank like fish and stuck Uncle Mike with the bill! (We actually split it between Uncle Mike and myself). They took my mother to Atlantic City to gamble (its going to be hard to believe, but she lost all the money she brought!). She had fun and is now back to work babysitting Christopher during the day. It was a nice time with family I have to say.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
The Sabatos and Aunt Jenna Come to Visit
So, my Uncle Mike, Aunt Debbie, their baby daughter (who is now amazingly almost 22 years old...how time flies), and my Aunt Jenna came to Levittown to visit the Kane family and Grammy Stevie. Surprisingly enough, they too, thought Christopher was cute and amazing, although I'm beginning to think people are just telling me that! Anyways, the Sabatos were in the area from Anchorage, AK, and my Aunt Jenna from Jersey somewhere (I can't remember which city...sorry Aunt Jenna). So we met at my house, exchanged pleasantries, and departed to meal at the local Charlie Brown's Steakhouse. My mother and Aunts drank like fish and stuck Uncle Mike with the bill! (We actually split it between Uncle Mike and myself). They took my mother to Atlantic City to gamble (its going to be hard to believe, but she lost all the money she brought!). She had fun and is now back to work babysitting Christopher during the day. It was a nice time with family I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment