Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pre-During-Post Christening


Christopher Michael was purged from the bowels of damnation Saturday, July 13, 2008. This means, of course, that he is now officially bound from "The Inferno" into the open arms of our Lord and Savior....and The Pope....can't forget ol' Benedict. This is, of course, pending future behaviors and avoiding of evil ways (I sure hope he takes after his mother on this one). I give you a 3-picture still of the event. First, the pre-christening ritual, where Christopher is adorned in his, as I understand it to be, "traditional" Christening gown by his mother and Godmother (also traditional behaviors from what I understand). This is followed later in the morning (after 12:00 mass) by the actual Christening event where, among other liquids and scents such as oils and whatnot, he got the official water treatment by the Deacon of the church...the indoctorination into the realm of Catholicism. This is, of course, followed by Mom and Dad holding the newly "found" lad in his Christening garment.

No comments:

Post a Comment