Monday, May 19, 2008

Random Chris-ness






Here are the latest pics of Christpher Michael. Its actually hard to believe that he's already 6 weeks old. He's had a busy week this week and got his first shot last Monday at the Dr.'s office....just so you know...I don't think he's a fan of shots.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Look how much he's changing! And that sweet smile -- love it!

    Sorry about the shots. Don't tell him, but there are more to come. Coop gets another set tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all gravy, my friend. How is the Coop anyhows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a happy, good-looking baby. And such big brown eyes! And a very funny smile. I wish I could come over and squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks....he does have a nice smile. Who'da thunk I actually had a part in producing that??!! Is your email still the same? I've tried to email you a couple of times and got them returned.

    ReplyDelete