Monday, May 26, 2008

The Carrier





Ok...so we got his one of those crazy over-the-shoulder harness/carrier thingees...and, holy shite, is this not the most amazing invention since the wheel and the light bulb. Christopher and I got the entire house cleaned up before our guests could arrive and while Mom was out of the house at the hair dresser's joint. He was a tad figity, so I said to myself,"Self," I said,"Why don't you try that crazy over-the-shoulder harness/carrier thingee...I mean, you bought it so why not use it." Not only did he cease his figity-ness, he rather enjoyed vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and other meanial house-type chores with his dear old dad. Gotta love that. Anyways, I just think its an amazing invention.

The second picture was not posed...promise. It was just cute and taken right before I walked out of the house to go to work. Damn cute...and neither knew about it. I didn't show Colleen the picture until that night. She was pissed until she saw herself with our little bundle of joy (and poop-filled diapers).

Christopher was apparently having a very meaningful conversation with his stuffed bear that Nick (Karen't husband) knitted for the lad. This, too, was quite funny....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: