Here are some pics from our first trip to Sesame Place this year. This is the first time I've been to Sesame Place during season (those who follow might recall the Christmas season photos from last year), and, I have to say, I was impressed with how quickly and fluidly things went...and it wasn't over-sized and ridiculous as I thought it might be given the trendy and tourist nature of these sorts of theme parks. It was a nice trip for both boys. Matthew got to get out and play even though he seemed less than interested in many of the rides and such things that were appropriate for his age and size. He was more interested in the small playground and padded building block play area there. He was very content with those two areas.
 |
| There is an actual replica of the Sesame Street set...Christopher absolutely has to make it to the fire engine every time we go. |
 |
| at Cookie Mountain |
 |
| at the mist machine |
 |
| Vapor Trail |
 |
| Chillin' ...very content just to hang out...until we got to Big Bird's Court. Here he really let it loose! |
 |
| Christopher at Snuffy's Slides. I just thought this ended up being a pretty cool picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment