I love these pictures! The boys are just so handsome, and their little smiles are so sweet. And I bet your dad impersonation isn't bad at all. In fact, I bet it's a pretty good one, like with those double agents who become so good at portraying their cover characters that they sort of forget who they were and become that person. Wait, that doesn't really make sense in this context....
Anyway, keep posting those great kid pics. They totally make my day! :D
I love these pictures! The boys are just so handsome, and their little smiles are so sweet. And I bet your dad impersonation isn't bad at all. In fact, I bet it's a pretty good one, like with those double agents who become so good at portraying their cover characters that they sort of forget who they were and become that person. Wait, that doesn't really make sense in this context....
ReplyDeleteAnyway, keep posting those great kid pics. They totally make my day! :D
Thanks,Karen....I'm trying. I suppose that's all one can ask, right?
ReplyDelete