Thursday, April 14, 2011


Christopher got his train set from Karen, Nick and Zooey the other day.  We took some pictures of the good times he had with it.














The boy's all tuckered out.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I'm so glad he likes the set. I love the picture where he's opening his mouth and it looks like he's about to devour the whole thing. Too funny. And the one where he's just holding it in his hand and smiling sweetly? Cute beyond belief. By the way, who's that big kid with the stripes? I just KNOW that's not Matthew. That kid is way too big to be Matthew. Must be some orphan you took in from the local orphanarium. (How crazy is it that he looks so much like Colleen, by the way, when Christopher looks so much like you?) Those wacky genetics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher is extremely funny when he's playing. He's always with the needing a bridge and a tunnel of some sort. You're right on with that whole genetics thing, too...complete craziness. That younger one has nothing from me at all. I've been trying to get pictures of Matthew with the Kiwi bird, too, but I haven't had one turn out good at all...I'll keep trying. He loves it, though.

    ReplyDelete