Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Christmas Picture Shoot

Now that I have officially sent my Christmas cards out, I feel that I can now display the "better" pictures from the 60+ shots that were taken. Let it be known that Christopher was an absolute nut during the entire session...completely uncooperative. We ended up using my iPod touch as a manipulation tool to get him to cooperate. He's a very hyperactive young boy, but he is a beautiful hyperactive young boy...

First, the poses that we opted to buy:
One of these poses is on the Christmas card that many received, and the rest were disbursed among our families.

There were some photos shot that were much more appropriate depictions of our every day life....we opted NOT to purchase them.




If you didn't get a Christmas card from us, I apologize. The reasons that you wouldn't have received one is probably due to one of two reasons:
1.) I simply forgot
2.) I don't have your address
If you'd like one, you'll have to make sure that both areas are covered with me...more than likely I forgot, so remind me. If you'd like a copy of one of the pictures here, let me know and I'll print one out for you and send it. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic photos! I loved the Christmas card, and I honestly don't know how you chose from all of these great pictures (even the "outtakes" are pretty awesome). The ones of Matthew in the gift box just crack me up. He is so adorable I can hardly stand it! And Christopher...well. It's a given that Christopher is handsome as all get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course he is, he looks like his father! Thank you for the compliments. It was a trying, but fruitful adventure for all of us...including the melancholy, I'd-hate-my-life-and-you-for-interrupting-my-misery photographer. We got your card as well, thank you. Zooey is getting more adorable with every picture I see...one question...why was there one blank spot on it? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete