Monday, July 5, 2010

Christopher Swimming



The second half of our 4th of July festivities took place at a friend of the family's house in Bensalem, PA, which is about 5 miles or so south of Levittown, wehre I live. The family has an in-ground pool. Christopher was more than excited about getting to swim in it.



Now, the significance of this post? I mean, Christopher has certainly swam before, so this is no reason to triumph or celebrate, no? So, the signficance is that Christopher has graduated to being able to swim with his swim-tube without having to be held...swimming all by himself (sort of). So this post is to mark this point in his life. He was proud as a peacock about it, yelling "I'm swimming! I'm swimming! Good job!" repeatedly. He swam for over 3 hours without and had to literally be forced out of the pool because he was so tired he was being obstinant and wasn't listening. It was truly a great day.








1 comment:

  1. This is so fantastic! I can't believe he was in there 3 hours and only got tired at the end. What a discovery that must have been for him, that he could do all that without a swim tube. I love it.

    ReplyDelete