(I only took pictures of the kids...who wants to see a bunch of pictures of grown folk drinking and acting foolish! Sorry about the blurry shots up top there...Christopher had stuck his thumb on the lens of my camera and I didn't know it until it was too late. The kids were posed and the shot had to happen right then and there.)
Thursday, September 10, 2009
The First Notre Dame Game of the Year
For those who might not be aware: my in-law family are all HUGE Fighting Irish of Notre Dame fans, while I am a mere fan-by-proxy. There is a get-together with every televised game where the food is plenty (although not healthy) and the drink flows as free as the mighty Shenandoah. The family are all brightly adorned in Notre Dame blue and gold (sometimes pink). Cheers and jeers are shouted and yelled with eager hearts and souls whose invested moods hinge on the success or failure of the mighty Irish while they battle through the trenches under the watchful eye of "Touchdown Jesus". Yes, these are the Saturdays that Fall brings...and these are the festivities that encompass this glorious day.






(I only took pictures of the kids...who wants to see a bunch of pictures of grown folk drinking and acting foolish! Sorry about the blurry shots up top there...Christopher had stuck his thumb on the lens of my camera and I didn't know it until it was too late. The kids were posed and the shot had to happen right then and there.)
(I only took pictures of the kids...who wants to see a bunch of pictures of grown folk drinking and acting foolish! Sorry about the blurry shots up top there...Christopher had stuck his thumb on the lens of my camera and I didn't know it until it was too late. The kids were posed and the shot had to happen right then and there.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment