Friday, June 12, 2009

And here we have the official "Star Wars" t-shirt...another that Colleen completely hates. Again, who doesn't love Star Wars? The fact that she's never seen it was almost cause for a divorce, but she has many, many other redeeming qualities that keep me around (I'm sure she's thankful - he said sarcastically).






So, I was outside mowing the lawn when Colleen relaized that Christopher has reached a new milestone...crawling up on the stone hearth of our fireplace. We now have to get it covered with something with utmost haste as he has proven the comment from the earlier post (Memorial Day post) that he's officially dangerous. Don't worry, we were both right there with him and got him down from there hearth each time he crawled up (which totalled about 20 with us pulling him down and giving him the ol' "Nanny 911 'no. ouch." It finally worked. He hasn't attempted to climb on the hearth since that time, but we're still going to cover it up...especially now that he thinks he's an Olympic sprinter. That will be Daddy's weekend project. We'll have to see how handy Daddy really is. Lowe's, here I come!

P.S.
No children or animals were harmed in the creation of this blogpost




1 comment:

  1. Yay for the Star Wars shirt! The Force is strong with this one, I can feel it.

    It looks like Christopher's decided that the world is his personal climbing gym! I think the last picture is my favorite...he's just kind of hanging out, waiting for you guys to see how cool he is now that he can climb on the hearth. Such an industrious little guy!

    ReplyDelete